Author Welcome: Previous Topic Hello! Next Topic  

Elizaray
outspoken

680 Posts

Elizaray

680 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2007 :  1:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone!

I have so enjoyed reading your posts both on this forum and on the other one as well.

I am so excited that MaryJane's Farm has decided to expand the website in this direction. Outdoor life and activities have always been a passion of mine.

A little bit about me-

I grew up in a largish family with three older sisters. We lived in a small farming community in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.

Many of my childhood memories center around those mountains, and I like to think that I carry a bit of the Rockies around in my soul.
One of my first real memories is of my dad teaching me and my sisters how to rappel down a cliff face.

Any way- I will tell more about my self later in other sections, but I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself! I look forward to really getting to know all of you!

Elizaray

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2007 :  3:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So glad you've joined us, Elizaray! Can't wait to get to know you better. I spent 2 yrs of my childhood in Fort Collins, CO (happened to be when my parents got divorced & my mom moved back to MO), but I have great memories of exploring the Rockies with my dad during that time - memories that rooted the love of the West in my soul.
Jen
Go to Top of Page

Sarah Blue
outbound

37 Posts

Squaw Valley California
USA
37 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2007 :  9:14:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sarah Blue's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Elizaray. I grew up in the foothills too, but not in Colorado. I'm trying to picture your little community below the beautiful Rockies. I bet it must've been breathtaking.

"i believe in god, i just spell it nature." - frank lloyd wright
http://www.myspace.com/svgrrrl
Go to Top of Page

Elizaray
outspoken

680 Posts

Elizaray

680 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2007 :  9:38:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't grow up in Colorado either :) I am glad there are so many of us Rocky Mountain girls running around though! The great thing about the Rockies is that they span so many states and yet are still at heart the same mountains :)

Elizaray
Go to Top of Page
  Welcome: Previous Topic Hello! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MaryJane's Outpost Dispatch © 2015 MaryJanesFarm Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000