Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Outpost Dispatch
 Artists in the Outback
 A spur-of-the-moment film opportunity!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Artists in the Outback: Previous Topic A spur-of-the-moment film opportunity! Next Topic  

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  07:17:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anybody know of a budding filmographer who is really into food+farming, and who might be flexible enough for a spur-of-the-moment assignment? If so - check this out:

Dear all,

From Nov 15-18th we need a camera-person to accompany our film team from NYC up to Montreal for a Young Farmer's conference. We'll be stopping at three farms along the way and will drop the cinematographer off at Portland ME airport on Sunday afternoon/evening.

We can offer expenses, totally wonderful food the whole way, and $360 dollars.

Its for a film about young farmers www.thegreenhorns.net--whose trailer is set to be finished for January's Eco Farm Conference in California.

For more information, or to discuss call 415 299 1436 or email severine@pixiepoppins.org or mckaymcfadden@gmail.com

Many thanks for your contacts!

Severine von Tscharner Fleming
Mckay McFadden

The View From My Boots: www.bovesboots.blogspot.com

Elizaray
outspoken

680 Posts

Elizaray

680 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2007 :  7:23:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That sounds like it would be a wonderful opportunity for someone. I hope they found who they were looking for!

Elizaray
Go to Top of Page
  Artists in the Outback: Previous Topic A spur-of-the-moment film opportunity! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MaryJane's Outpost Dispatch © 2015 MaryJanesFarm Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000