Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Outpost Dispatch
 Going Green
 vitamin made of natural ingredients
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Going Green: Previous Topic vitamin made of natural ingredients Next Topic  

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2007 :  9:09:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you’re eating pure foods, shouldn’t your vitamins and supplements be completely plant or food-based, and free of synthetic chemicals?

Botani Vitamins & Supplements invites you to experience the difference between a synthetic based vitamin and a vitamin made of ingredients you can only find in nature. Botani supplement category represents a truly pure, food inherent, supplement with assayed vitamin, mineral and nutrient potencies derived only and directly from food and botanical extract sources. No synthetic vitamins (USP), minerals or nutrients have been added to these supplements (either directly or indirectly).

http://www.alohabay.com/botani/index.html

Jen

Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #9

The View From My Boots: www.bovesboots.blogspot.com

marybeth
outstepping

146 Posts

Marybeth
Washington
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2007 :  11:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jen, what do you think about using supplements? I have always tried to eat the foods that contain the vitamin. MB

Being outside is being
Go to Top of Page

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2007 :  07:45:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree, MB - I don't really feel great about vitamins, but since I've been pregnant/nursing all these long years, I have supplemented some. I found a whole-food based multivitamin called "Innate" that seems good, and I occasionally take some flax & fish oil. I figure they help smooth out rough spots in my diet....like when we go visiting relatives for Christmas who eat cheap food willy-nilly....

Jen

Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #9

The View From My Boots: www.bovesboots.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Going Green: Previous Topic vitamin made of natural ingredients Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MaryJane's Outpost Dispatch © 2015 MaryJanesFarm Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000