Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Outpost Dispatch
 Gearing Up
 Outdoor Clothing - what's your favorite brand?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Gearing Up: Previous Topic Outdoor Clothing - what's your favorite brand? Next Topic  

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2008 :  6:00:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love Columbia for fit & function, Patagonia for eco-consciousness. My favorite boots I ever owned were Lowa, I think. So comfy. That said, I haven't bought one single item of new clothing in years!

Jen

Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #9

The View From My Boots: www.bovesboots.blogspot.com

catscharm74
outbound

35 Posts

35 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2008 :  9:03:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like Title Nine Sports- cute and functional.

Cheers,
Heather
Go to Top of Page

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2008 :  1:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I get so inspired looking through Title 9 catalogs - gorgeous fit women in those fabulous clothes. I forgot in my previous post that I actually DID break down & buy a spendy pair of Chaco sandals last summer & love them for cuteness & function too. They're great river shoes!

Jen

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
outbound

35 Posts

35 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2008 :  8:37:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't you love to read the posting in Title Nine on all the cool gals in there?? They really inspire me, especially the Mom's who look so fantastic. I also have to have a "Life is Good" T-shirt here and there. I also love Columbia, Patagonia, some LL Bean. I like a good combination of function and ability to run around town with my son and not look like I just hiked the moutain.

Chees,
Heather
Go to Top of Page

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2008 :  08:09:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Back when my hub and I were living in Montana, fresh out of college, we were poor as dirt and I'm sure our wardrobes reflected it. A boy who worked at the little local grocery store had a habit of asking us if we'd just come back from hunting...to this day, that cracks us up!

Jen

Go to Top of Page
  Gearing Up: Previous Topic Outdoor Clothing - what's your favorite brand? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MaryJane's Outpost Dispatch © 2015 MaryJanesFarm Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000