New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Welcome: Previous Topic Hi Everyone! Next Topic  

Alee
outstepping

104 Posts

104 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2009 :  3:00:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I figured I would come over here and introduce myself! I have been lurking and reading for quite some time! I am Alee from the main MJF Forum over at www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz .

I have a 2 year old daughter named Nora who keeps me quite busy! I love camping, hiking, boating, skiing (both kinds) and gardening. I would live in the mountains if I could! About the only thing that keeps me "on the grid" is my computer. I really love having friends via the internet and I find so much awesome information through the net. It really is part of my life. I think eventually I would like to invest in those Wireless cards for my husband and I's computers that you can get internet anywhere in the world. I also would like to get solar and wind power abilities when we have our own land. Perhaps at that point we could get mostly off the grid.

Well I feel like I know you all already! I hope everyone is having a fantastic winter!

Elizaray
outspoken

680 Posts

Elizaray

680 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2009 :  3:12:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am glad you posted, Alee! It's always nice to have another like-minded friend!

I see you are in Billings (from the other forum). We live pretty close- in Powell, WY. I love this area. We too have a young Daughter! She will be 2 this spring!

Elizaray
Go to Top of Page

city chick
outstepping

93 Posts

Deb
Chicago IL
USA
93 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2009 :  4:41:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit city chick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome Alee! Glad to see you over here.

http://www.xanga.com/My_Pondering_Place
Go to Top of Page

Alee
outstepping

104 Posts

104 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2009 :  5:32:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Go to Top of Page

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  12:20:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, what a small world it is! Glad to see you here, Alee. Thanks sooo much for keeping the forum bustling while I was computerless!!

Jen

Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #9

The View From My Boots: www.bovesboots.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Welcome: Previous Topic Hi Everyone! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MaryJane's Outpost Dispatch © 2015 MaryJanesFarm Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000